On this episode of Stronger Together, we talk with Beth Sanger owner of Ombu Salon + Spa. Beth talks about how the salon + spa responded to the salon + spa’s initial closure due to Covid-19 and evolved it’s offering to continue to serve it’s clientele during the pandemic.
Watch the interview and then check out my favorite products and services below.
Favorite Products and Services at Ombu Salon + Spa
I’ve been a long time customer of Ombu. Below are my favorite products and services. You can find all of these products online at Ombu Salon.
- Bird’s Nest Fern – Part of Ombu’s evolution during Covid-19 is adding plants to their product line. This easy to care for plant can be attached to planks and hung on a wall, much like the staghorn. Such a trendy addition to any home or space!
- Eleven Dry Finish Texture Spray – I just started using this texturing spray to add a little bit of volume and texture to my hair. I absolutely love the smell and how it helps hold my curls longer than most products I’ve used for the same purpose.
- Hot Stone Massage – I have been a long time customer of Ombu and my favorite service is a massage. They have created the perfect experience of relaxation with massages that actually work to target specific needs. I love their Hot Stone Massage as well as their longer 90 min massage options (the longer the better, right?!) Being able to make an appointment online is also a major bonus!
- Eminence Organic Skin Care Stone Crop Oxygendating Fizzofliant – this is my far my favorite manual exfoliant. It is great for everything – removing flaky skin, getting rid of self tanner that’s gone awry and so much more.
- Eminence Organic Skin Care Self Defense Minerals – I have used this lightweight powder based sunscreen for a while. It gives medium covered with a little bit of shimmer and is great for protecting against the sun.
- Eminence Organic Skin Facial Recovery Oil -Ok, admittedly this oil is pretty pricey, but it is so worth it. It’s full of toning and hydrating oils that soothe and help to renew skin and it has been such an important addition to my skin care routine. It does have an interesting medicinal odor, but I really enjoy the smell now that I’ve become more accustomed to it.
You can find all of these products online at Ombu Salon.
See more episodes of Stronger Together and sign up to get notified of new episodes here.