Edmonds has so many cute little boutiques and restaurants. It’s one of the things that makes Edmonds such a walkable, lovely little town to live in. One of my favorite salons/spas in the Edmonds Bowl is Ombu Salon + Spa. I recently interviewed the owner Beth Sanger for my Stronger Together interview series.
I’ve been a long time customer of the salon. See my favorite products and services below. You can find all of these products online at Ombu Salon.
- Bird’s Nest Fern – This low maintenance plant can be attached to planks and hung on a wall, much like the staghorn. Such a trendy addition to any home or space!
- Eleven Dry Finish Texture Spray – I just started using this texturing spray to add a little bit of volume and texture to my hair. I absolutely love the smell and how it helps hold my curls longer than most products I’ve used for the same purpose.
- Hot Stone Massage – I have been a long time customer of Ombu and my favorite service is a massage. They have created the perfect experience of relaxation with massages that actually work to target specific needs. I love their Hot Stone Massage as well as their longer 90 min massage options (the longer the better, right?!) Being able to make an appointment online is also a major bonus!
- Eminence Organic Skin Care Stone Crop Oxygendating Fizzofliant – this is my far my favorite manual exfoliant. It is great for everything – removing flaky skin, getting rid of self tanner that’s gone awry and so much more.
- Eminence Organic Skin Care Self Defense Minerals – I have used this lightweight powder based sunscreen for a while. It gives medium covered with a little bit of shimmer and is great for protecting against the sun.
- Eminence Organic Skin Facial Recovery Oil -Ok, admittedly this oil is pretty pricey, but it is so worth it. It’s full of toning and hydrating oils that soothe and help to renew skin and it has been such an important addition to my skin care routine. It does have an interesting medicinal odor, but I really enjoy the smell now that I’ve become more accustomed to it.
Check out the interview and these products and let me know what you think!