Raise your hand if you needed this reminder! 🙋
Whether it’s a dream job you’re chasing, a business you’re working hard for, a side hustle you want to turn full time, or a workout routine that you always seem to find an excuse to quit… this is your reminder to think about the reason you started and KEEP GOING!
I recently started a 30-day challenge to wake up at 5am (you know, #5amclub and #miraclemorning style). There have been a few days when I really, reeeeeeally didn’t want to get up, but I remembered my ‘why’ and most days it was enough to get me going.
30-day 5am Challenge – My ‘Whys’
- Goals, Goals, Goals,
- I have quite a few projects/goals that I’ve been putting off because I never seem to have the time or the mindspace to focus. Getting up before the chaos of the morning, gives me the peace & quiet to focus and begin tackling them.
- Fittin’ in Fitness is TOUGH
- I used to be able to get my workouts in at the end of the evening when everyone went to bed, but as the boys get older and stay up a bit later (and, to be honest, I’m older and more tired at night), I have kind of…ok, almost entirely stopped working out at night. Getting up early means I can get it done for the day and check it off the list. Done and done.
- I want less chaos it the morning
- With two busy working parents, our mornings can be absolutely chaotic. This translates into stressful. rushed mornings that send all of us out of the house in a panic. Getting up earlier, has given me time to get myself (mostly) ready and a few important things done before the boys are awake. By the time they wake up, I already feel like I’m ahead of the game. Our mornings have been calmer and, gasp, the kids have eaten real food for breakfast and get to school on time feeling pretty good.
What are you tackling right now?